Mode Imagery is the best option for capturing high quality aerial photography in Canberra. See the world from a different angle with aerial and drone photography, giving you access to the skies to capture stunning images of landscapes, buildings, people, and more. High quality aerial photography can be useful for a range of people and businesses, including real estate, tourism operators, property owners and managers, builders, architects, urban planners, and developers.
Mode Imagery are fully licensed and insured for aerial and drone photography. Contact us to book in an aerial or drone photoshoot for your next event or promotional exercise.
- Capture high-quality photography from a different angle. Aerial and drone photography allows you to reach new heights with your creativity.
- With drones, you can capture breathtaking images up close or from a distance.
- Show off your home, business, or event from a unique perspective.
- For everything under 120m we use a Mavic Air 2, which provides ultra-clear high definition still images with a 1/2-inch CMOS image sensor. This drone takes power and portability to the next level, offering advanced features in a compact form factor. Intelligent shooting functions and excellent image quality put aerial masterpieces within reach.
- The Mavic Air 2 has a maximum photo resolution of 48MP (8000×6000 pixels).
- The Mavic Air 2 can capture 4K Ultra HD video at 60fps.
What we offer:
In the past, Mode Imagery has undertaken aerial and drone photography for clients including Village Building Co. and the UNSW School of Engineering and Information Technology. We undertake aerial and drone photography for a number of purposes such as aerial portraits, building site suburban management, aerial property perspective, and Digital Rendering industries.
We can help you capture stunning aerial and drone photography images from new heights, giving your audience a unique perspective.
My passion for capturing moments started long before I took my first photography class at Hawker College in 1991. I still own the old Yashika SLR camera with the 50mm lens that my father bought me while we were living in New York in the 1970s.
Even with decades of experience, I’m constantly learning new skills to stay at the top of the photography game. I love the challenge of working with light and space to create beautiful imagery. Being a diverse photographer, I enjoy working across all industries and meeting all the lovely people involved.
Get In Touch
We’d love to hear from you. Send us a message via the form, give us a call on 0412 024 839 or visit us at 9/20 Challis St, Dickson.